Starting the Saturday before retreat, most of the Dragonfest board and staff members will be on site and unable to answer email or phone calls. If you registered but haven’t received your ticket packet, don’t worry — the gate has a list of everyone who’s registered, so just check out the ticket packet, get directions, and come to the event.
Emergency Contact Information
If you need to contact us on site for an emergency, use the following number. It may take a few seconds or so to connect, and if the connection is unavailable or phone is in use, you may be directed to voicemail. Leave a message with your name, your phone number and details about why you are calling (or who you are trying to reach). Note: not having received your ticket packet is not an emergency. If you sent your registration, you’re on the list.
- 720-432-DRAG (720-432-3724)
Email Contact Information
Each department has an @dragonfest.org email address:
- Dragonfest – firstname.lastname@example.org – General inquiries
- Board – email@example.com – Board of Directors
- Ops – firstname.lastname@example.org – Director of Operations
- Registration – email@example.com – Registration questions, change of address
- Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org – If you have issues with payment
- Land Fund – email@example.com – Dragonfest Land Fund
- Medical – firstname.lastname@example.org – Medical questions and concerns
- Merchants – email@example.com – Questions from new & returning vendors on merchants row
- Safety – firstname.lastname@example.org – Safety questions and concerns
- Youth Programs – email@example.com – Kidfest coordination and questions about bringing kids to the retreat
- Rituals – firstname.lastname@example.org – Volunteer to present a ritual
- Workshops – email@example.com – Volunteer to lead a workshop
- Gate – firstname.lastname@example.org – If you plan to arrive or leave outside normal gate hours
- Setup – email@example.com – If you would like to volunteer for set up/take down before/after the event.
- ADA liaison – firstname.lastname@example.org – Coordinator for people with special needs.
You can also contact Dragonfest by postal mail. Please spell out “Dragonfest” – no abbreviations.Dragonfest 3758 East 104th Avenue #105 Thornton, CO 80233
We check the PO box frequently during the active registration period (April–July) and will forward mail to the correct person or department. Paper registration forms must be sent to this address.
You can leave a voice mail at 720-432-DRAG (720-432-3724). This is checked actively before the retreat, but we cannot guarantee that we can check it while on site. See the emergency contact information above.