We know you recycle but we still try to cut down on paper. So, your Dragonfest Ticket Packet is entirely online.
Here is the information you will need to attend Dragonfest.
- Your Ticket – There is no printed ticket. Simply arrive at the gate with a government issued ID for each adult (just like in previous years) and all registered members of your party will be admitted.
- Directions – Having a GPS makes finding Dragonfest easy but if you don’t have one of these nifty devices, we have some pretty detailed directions. You’ll want to be sure to print them out.
- Preregister for workshops – Some workshops require preregistration. Take a look at the workshop schedule and be sure for follow the registration instructions if you would like to attend. Some workshops also require a materials fee.
- Plan your rituals – One of the best parts of Dragonfest is the rituals. The ritual schedule will help you plan your time.
- Review the Retreat Policies – All Dragonfest attendees are expected to follow the retreat policies. You should be familiar with them.
- Take a look at the Program Guide for more info on this year’s retreat [Coming Soon].
- Download our Dragonfest Camping Checklist of what to bring (it is just a suggested checklist, use your best judgement).
- Have a great time! – We are so glad that you are joining us and hope your Dragonfest experience is a magical one!