How few?

This forum is for general discussion of Dragonfest issues or any topics that are not covered by other forums.

Moderators: sagefire, Admin

How few?

Postby ShyDavid » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:46 pm

How many people are registered? Bummer about the truncated breakfast: no doubt the registration packet will mention the fact.
ShyDavid

Re: How few?

Postby questaree » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:14 am

Shy David,

Attendance levels felt about the same to me this year as last year. I don't know the exact numbers, but I believe that it was just shy of 500 when the weekend passes were included. I really liked the breakfast this year. In a lot of ways it felt like an improvement. We had nice yogurt, hardboiled eggs, pastries and breads, fresh fruit salad, juice, oatmeal, and hot beverages. It turned out to be a really well done continental breakfast. The best part was that there were no limits on what you could take. It was truly all-you-can-eat. The only two things that I missed were milk and some form of breakfast meat. The kitchen staff was really receptive to those suggestions so we'll see what happens next year. Setting up kitchen and cleaning afterwards was much easier. I was left wondering why we hadn't made this change years ago. Also, Stone Soup was excellent.

Blessings,
Lori
questaree

Return to General Discussion