Bardic Circle

This forum is for general discussion of Dragonfest issues or any topics that are not covered by other forums.

Moderators: sagefire, Admin

Bardic Circle

Postby KareIsis » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 am

Merry Meet all you fabulous DFest volunteers and forum posters!

I'd like to understand some of the history of the bardic circle at Dragonfest. I'd like to host one this year and would like to anticipate what issues came up before. Why is there not a bardic circle most years? I know there was a circle at the merchant fire circle for some years I attended. But I have not seen one lately.

I talked with SaraJane about doing one this year. I was thinking that it would be good to do on Friday night before it gets to dark in the main fire circle, while the Drawing down is happening. I'd like some feedback on if other think that would be a good idea.

I am certain that there are many talented performers in our midsts and many wanna be performers who just wanna have fun! Would any of you like to come forward to join me?

Thanks for your input!
Kari
KareIsis

Re: Bardic Circle

Postby ShyDavid » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Fortunately, all that is required to have a place set aside for the Bardic Circle is to ask Ops to do so. If they do not add it to the handbook, you can announce the time and place at breakfast and also have the heralds announce it, as well as post a notice at Community.
ShyDavid

Return to General Discussion