[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Dragonfest Forums • View topic - In and Out

In and Out

While the preferred method of contacting the board is to e-mail us at board@Dragonfest.org, this forum can be used to direct comments or questions to the Board of directors. Please note that some questions may require some time to respond.

Moderators: sagefire, Admin, Redheadedwitchywoman, Joseph, Sheana, Mark Johnson, Margaret, Greyeagle

In and Out

Postby ketara » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 am

Since I have to be "plugged in" to my Cpap machine at night if I want to wake up in the morning, will the gate be unlocked at night?? We no longer have to worry about waking Della.

Also, I don't see a list of workshops, etc. yet.

Thanks
Ketara
ketara

Re: In and Out

Postby Allison » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:31 pm

I believe that there will still be hours during which the gate will be locked, but I am not sure of the details.
Allison

Only the educated are free. Epictetus
Allison

Postby sagefire » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:56 pm

We might extend the gate hours but not by much. We still have to man the gate during the open hours and we are already hard pressed to cover the existing hours. There might be some extenuating circumstances that we can assist with. I will see what answer the Ops team can give you about the cpap.
sagefire

Postby sagefire » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:17 pm

sagefire

Postby ketara » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 am

Since I live in Pine, which is about 8 miles from Bailey, I usually go home at night, then back to Fest in the morning. On Drawing Down Night, I used to park outside the gate, then have someone drop me off.

My CPap isn't the kind to charge off of batteries.

Ketara
ketara

Postby ketara » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 pm

OK, I'm still not getting any real answers to my question............I only plan to leave late on Women's Mysteries and Drawing Down nite. Will I be able to get out of the gate?????

Since you are now offering Day Passes, I'm sure this will affect others as well.

ketara
ketara

Postby Allison » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:52 pm

There will be hours the gate is locked. I believe that the Gate crew is still working out the details. There is a final staff site visit on Saturday, where some of these issues will probably get worked out. For now, I would recommend that you plan on what you've done in previous years regarding leaving late - plan to park outside the gate, although the entrance road is extremely narrow and we do not have the road space that we've had in previous years.
Allison

Only the educated are free. Epictetus
Allison

Return to Contact The Board